Loving yourself takes two things, love and a self. Love is the easy part. If your self is difficult to love then you start with loving things that are not you. Think of people and things that you love. Think of times and places that you love, think of foods and activities that you love. If you can…
quick emergency reasons to eat
- minor post-meal victory party
- giving your body energy to do something kind
- a solid ass-kick to ED
- billions of cells in your body love you and need nourishment
- shiny hair!!
- shiny teeth!!
- ability to let your shiny, radiant light glow!
- taking a baby step and knowing you’re gonna go far
- food tastes great
- you’re taking power from diet culture, heck yeah!
- it helps you become less afraid of the word “healthy”
- you deserve it
When you find yourself in difficult circumstances, the last thing you need to do is stand in your own way. If you think you might be getting in your way, you need to get over yourself. If you can’t get over yourself, you can try to go around yourself, under yourself or through…
Violet Rose (via c-icatrix)
This is one of my favorite quotes about sexualization/objectification vs autonomy of female bodies bc it’s so succinct